Thursday 22 October 2009

Exhibition

This is the Big Church and shopping area in Breda.
Breda won the prize for being the best city to go shopping.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I have an exhibition in an old church, which is now a flowershop.

I'm allowed to exhibit till the end of the year. Isn't that great???


The exhibition is called " CITY AND LAND"

the opening is 30 OKTOBER 2009. 20.00 uur.

In Bloemsierkunst De Oanrin

Jonkerschap 3

8806 KP Achlum.


My special thanks for J. Oosterhaven for making this exhibition possible.

Open: 31 Oktober, and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

4 comments:

  1. HI Joanna, well done on this, best wishes for your exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  2. your street scenes are great ....your sun flowers look stunning framed ! GOODLUCK with your exhibition joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, congratulations! This is great news. I wish you all the best for your exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Joanna, and all the best wishes for the Exhibition...

    There is a very special kreative blogger award for you, on my blog.. stop by and pick it up.. if you have any questions on how to bring it to you blog, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete